☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 Tbspchives, chopped
2 1/2 Tbsplemon juice
2 Tbspdijon mustard
8eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
4chicken breasts, halved
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Chicken/Egg Salad Rollups
- In medium bowl, blend mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of the chives, salt, mustard, and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice; stir in hard-boiled eggs and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
Between waxed paper or plastic wrap, use a rolling pin to flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4" thickness.
- Brush each breast half with beaten egg.
Spread each with about 1/4 cup reserved egg salad mixture.
- Starting at narrowest edge, carefully roll up each filled breast, turning side edges under.
Place filled breasts seam-side down in greased 13 x 9 x 2" baking dish.
- Mix melted butter with remaining chives and lemon juice and brush on chicken. Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes, until chicken is done.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.