Chicken Drumettes in Teriyaki Sauce
- 5 lb
- chicken drumettes
- 1 bottle
- yoshida teriyaki sauce (brand name)
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple chunks (optional)
How to Make Chicken Drumettes in Teriyaki Sauce
- 1Thaw the drumettes if they are frozen, and rinse. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- 2Place in a crock pot. Drain the pineapple chunks and pour onto the pot. Pour the bottle of Teriyaki sauce over it, and stir it up.
- 3Cook in a covered slow cooker for about 20-25 minutes or until very hot. Keep cooker on warm while buffet or dinner is in progress.