Chicken & Dressing Casserole
It makes one 9x13 or 2 8x8s. It also freezes really well.
To heat the frozen casserole, put it in at the same time you turn on your oven so that as it heats up, your casserole can be defrosting.
1rotisserie chicken, deboned
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
13 ozevaporated milk
1/2 cchicken broth
8 ozpackage of herb season stuffing mix
1/2 cbutter, melted
How to Make Chicken & Dressing Casserole
- Debone rotisserie chicken. Cooked chicken breast can be substituted.
- Combine soups, milk, and 1/2 cup chicken broth in medium sauce pan. Stir until heated - set aside.
- Melt butter and then combine with stuffing mix.
- Spread 1/2 stuffing mixture in greased pan and put chicken pieces on top.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken and top with remaining stuffing mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden brown.