1 16oztub sour cream
2 cansundiluted cream of chicken soup
1 jar(s)la victoria salsa (found this is the best)
1 smallcan diced green chilis
3 ccheese, shredded
1family size bag of spicy nacho dorritos
1can costco chicken or 4 cups diced chicken or leftover chicken
How to Make Chicken Doritto Casserole
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, spray a 9x13 baking dish.
- Crush bag of chips, but not too small. Take halk the bag of chips and put on bottm of baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sour cream, soup, chilis and salsa, mix well. Add chicken and 1 1/2 cup of cheese, mix well.
- Pour mixture over chips in baking dish. Shake to settle all ingredients. It will look like it will not all fit, but it will! Top with remaining cheese then remaning chips. Do not put cheese on top of chips, did that once andwas real hard to cut.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes. Keep an eye oon it so chips on top dont burn