Chicken Divan Casserole
- 2 pkg
- (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 2 c
- cubed cooked chicken
- 2 can(s)
- (10 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice (optional)
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2-1 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- pinch pepper (optional)
How to Make Chicken Divan Casserole
- 1Arrange broccoli in bottom of 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- 2Place chicken on top.
- 3Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper; spread evenly over chicken.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle cheese on top and return to oven to melt cheese (about 5 minutes more).