1 1/2to 2 lbs chicken
2 pkgfrozen chopped brocolli
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup (sometimes i use 2 cans)
1 pkgpepperidge farm stuffing mix
1 pkgshredded cheese
How to Make Chicken Divan
- Cook Chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- In small bowl mix together can of soup(s) and mayo
- Microwave brocolli til done and drain
- Butter 9x13 pan and put in brocolli
- Layer chicken
- Pour sauce over top of chicken
- Mix 2 tablespoons melted butter in stuffing mix.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over sauce and top with stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350 for 1/2 to 3/4 horus