Source: 'Pleasures From the Good Earth,' Ford's Creek Baptist Church
I love curry in my chicken divan ...
But I use sweet curry not hot...
i have made this for over 30 years....
- parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch broccoli, lightly steamed
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbs. curry (sweet)
- salt and white pepper, to taste
How to Make Chicken Divan
- 1Coat baking dish with cooking spray and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on bottom.
Put broccoli in dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Layer chicken over broccoli and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Combine mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, curry, salt and pepper; pour over chicken.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and top with paprika.
Bake at 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.