By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkgfrozen broccoli cuts
2 cchicken, cooked and cut in pieces
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 tsplemon juice
1 tspcooking sherry
1/2 cprocessed cheese, cut up
1 csoft bread crumbs, lightly packed
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Chicken Divan
- Cook broccoli as on package.
- Drain, arrange in greased 11.5 x 7.5 x 1.5 baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of broccoli.
- Cook soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice in pan, add sherry and pour over chicken.
- *CAN FREEZE AT THIS POINT* Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Take bread crumbs and toss in butter.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Check at 15-20 minutes.
- If browning rapidly, cover.
- Can add more chicken or broccoli, there is plenty of sauce. Enjoy.