Chicken Dijon Rigatoni1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspolive oil
1 lbchicken breasts cut into strips
2 chalf and half
·salt and freshly ground pepper
1 lbrigatoni pasta, cooked
1/3 cdijon mustard
3 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Chicken Dijon Rigatoni
- Heat olive oil in a large sautepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add half and half and salt and pepper to taste, and stir to blend.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until mixture is reduced a bit, about 10 minutes. (Mustard added later will quickly thicken it.)
- Transfer warm pasta to a warmed serving bowl.
- Whisk mustard into cream mixture.
- Return chicken to sauce, reduce heat to low and cook until heated through.
- Do not boil.
- Spoon chicken mixture over pasta and toss thoroughly.
- If desired, garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.