By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6whole chicken breasts, boned, skinned, split
·salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1/4 cdijon mustard
1/2 cfine bread crumbs
1 tspdried thyme
How to Make Chicken Dijon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 1 or 2 large baking sheets.
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
- Stir together yogurt and mustard in a small bowl.
- Spread mixture on bottom sides of chicken.
- Place on baking sheets, coated side down, leaving space between pieces.
- Spread mixture over top.
- Combine bread crumbs, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden-brown and no longer pink in the center.