By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- whole chicken breasts, boned, skinned, split
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 c
- 1/4 c
- dijon mustard
- 1/2 c
- fine bread crumbs
- 1 tsp
- dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Chicken Dijon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease 1 or 2 large baking sheets.
- 3Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
- 4Stir together yogurt and mustard in a small bowl.
- 5Spread mixture on bottom sides of chicken.
- 6Place on baking sheets, coated side down, leaving space between pieces.
- 7Spread mixture over top.
- 8Combine bread crumbs, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 9Sprinkle over chicken.
- 10Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden-brown and no longer pink in the center.