By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 ozpasta, uncooked
3/4 cbutter, unsalted
1 Tbspcajun poultry seasoning
3/4 lbchicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless, cut into strips
3 cfresh mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cgreen onions, green tops only, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
1 tspminced garlic
1 cchicken stock
2 tspfinely chopped parsley
How to Make Chicken Diane
- Cook pasta according to package directions just to al dente stage.
- Immediately drain and rinse with hot water to wash off starch, then with cold water to stop cooking process; drain again.
- To prevent pasta from sticking together, pour a very small amount of oil in the palm of your hand and rub through the pasta.
- Mash 4 tablespoons of the butter in a medium bowl and combine with the poultry seasoning and chicken.
- Heat large skillet over high heat until hot, about 4 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and brown, about 2 minutes on first side and about 1 minute on the other.
- Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes.
- Add green onions, parsley, garlic and stock.
- Cook 2 minutes more or until sauce is boiling rapidly.
- Add remaining butter (cut into pats), stirring and shaking pan to incorporate.
- Cook 3 minutes and add the cooked pasta.
- Stir and shake the pan to mix well.
- Serve immediately.