By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 oz
- pasta, uncooked
- 3/4 c
- butter, unsalted
- 1 Tbsp
- cajun poultry seasoning
- 3/4 lb
- chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless, cut into strips
- 3 c
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 c
- green onions, green tops only, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 c
- chicken stock
- 2 tsp
- finely chopped parsley
How to Make Chicken Diane
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions just to al dente stage.
- 2Immediately drain and rinse with hot water to wash off starch, then with cold water to stop cooking process; drain again.
- 3To prevent pasta from sticking together, pour a very small amount of oil in the palm of your hand and rub through the pasta.
- 4Mash 4 tablespoons of the butter in a medium bowl and combine with the poultry seasoning and chicken.
- 5Heat large skillet over high heat until hot, about 4 minutes.
- 6Add chicken pieces and brown, about 2 minutes on first side and about 1 minute on the other.
- 7Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes.
- 8Add green onions, parsley, garlic and stock.
- 9Cook 2 minutes more or until sauce is boiling rapidly.
- 10Add remaining butter (cut into pats), stirring and shaking pan to incorporate.
- 11Cook 3 minutes and add the cooked pasta.
- 12Stir and shake the pan to mix well.
- 13Serve immediately.