★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 1/2 c
- uncooked long grain rice
- 1 stick
- 1 can(s)
- french onion soup
How to Make Chicken Delight
- 1Melt butter in glass dish in microwave. Set aside.
- 2In a 9x12 baking dish pour 1 1/2 cups water, melted butter, soup and uncooked rice.
- 3Stir until blended. Lay chicken breasts on top of rice mixture.
- 4Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes at 350.
- 5Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes until chicken is lightly browned and rice is flaky.