☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 pkgranch style dressing mix
6 slicebacon, cooked, crumbled
1 cken's honey mustard
2 ccolby jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Chicken Delight
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound chicken until about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Place chicken in a dish and sprinkle both sides with the Ranch Seasoning. (You may not need it all) Cover chicken and place in the refrigerator to marinate while you cook the bacon.
- Cook bacon over medium-medium/high heat and remove from pan. Leave bacon grease in the pan to cook the chicken.
- Place chicken in pan and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown on each side. It will finish cooking in the oven. You may need to cook in 2 batches.
- Remove chicken from skillet and place in a 10x13 casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Drizzle honey mustard over the top of the chicken.
- Crumble bacon and place on top of the chicken.
- Place shredded cheese on top of the chicken
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until chicken is done and the cheese is melted and golden.