★★★★★ 1 vote5
8-12chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
·salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1/3 cdry sherry
·grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Delicious
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Season with lemon juice, salt, pepper, celery, salt and paprika.
- Place in slow cooker.
- In medium bowl or pan, mix mushroom and celery soups with sherry.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve chicken and sauce over hot fluffy rice.