Chicken Deli Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 32 oz
- sauerkraut, rinsed, drained
- 1 c
- russian salad dressing, low calorie
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 Tbsp
- prepared mustard
- 1 c
- swiss cheese, shredded
- fresh parsley
How to Make Chicken Deli Casserole
- 1Place half the sauerkraut in a 3 1/2 quart electric slow cooker.
- 2Drizzle on about 1/3 cup of the dressing.
- 3Top with 3 chicken breast halves and spread the mustard over the chicken.
- 4Top with the remaining sauerkraut and chicken breasts.
- 5Drizzle another 1/3 cup dressing over the casserole.
- 6Refrigerate the remaining dressing until serving them.
- 7Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until the chicken is white throughout and tender.
- 8To serve, spoon the casserole onto 4 or 5 plates.
- 9Sprinkle 3 to 4 tablespoons of cheese over and drizzle about 1 tablespoon of the Russian dressing on top.
- 10Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.