Chicken Deli Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
32 ozsauerkraut, rinsed, drained
1 crussian salad dressing, low calorie
6chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1 Tbspprepared mustard
1 cswiss cheese, shredded
How to Make Chicken Deli Casserole
- Place half the sauerkraut in a 3 1/2 quart electric slow cooker.
- Drizzle on about 1/3 cup of the dressing.
- Top with 3 chicken breast halves and spread the mustard over the chicken.
- Top with the remaining sauerkraut and chicken breasts.
- Drizzle another 1/3 cup dressing over the casserole.
- Refrigerate the remaining dressing until serving them.
- Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until the chicken is white throughout and tender.
- To serve, spoon the casserole onto 4 or 5 plates.
- Sprinkle 3 to 4 tablespoons of cheese over and drizzle about 1 tablespoon of the Russian dressing on top.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.