★★★★★ 1 vote5
5boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
12white pearl onions, peeled
1/2 lbsmall red potatoes
1 lbbaby dutch yellow potatoes
1/2 pkgwashed, sliced, white mushrooms
1/2 pkgorganic baby carrots
How to Make Chicken DeLeon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 13X9 glass casserole dish, evenly space the chicken breasts.
- Empty one of each type of soup over chicken.
- Cover dish with foil. Place in oven for 1 hour.
- Chop celery ribs approx. 3" long, and slice long ways.
- Over chicken, add mushrooms, onions, celery, carrots, potatoes, and remaining cans of soup. (Be sure you have washed all your veggies first.)
- Cover dish and return to oven for 1 hour. Cool slightly before serving.