Chicken Da Vinci1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
2chicken breasts, boneles and cut in 1/2" strips
2green bell peppers, sliced
1onion, thickly sliced or cut in chunks
1 lbitalian sausage, sliced into 1/2" rounds
How to Make Chicken Da Vinci
- Saute italian sausage slices until done, remove from pan.
- In the grease from the sausages, with olive oil added as necessary, saute the garlic and green peppers.
- When peppers are about 1/2 done, add the onion and cook until veggies are barely tender, still a trifle crisp, but not browned.
- Remove from pan and add to sausages.
- Add more oil, saute mushrooms until browned, remove and add to rest of the stuff.
- Saute the chicken until done then add everything else back into the pan, season generously with rosemary and oregano.
- TIPS: Throwing a little basil in won't hurt it either.
- If the dish seems dry, add small amounts of either plain chicken broth or a broth and white wine mix.
- If you've added too much liquid, then thicken it with cornstarch.