Chicken Da Vinci1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- chicken breasts, boneles and cut in 1/2" strips
- green bell peppers, sliced
- onion, thickly sliced or cut in chunks
- mushrooms, fresh
- 1 lb
- italian sausage, sliced into 1/2" rounds
- garlic cloves
- chicken broth
- white wine
How to Make Chicken Da Vinci
- 1Saute italian sausage slices until done, remove from pan.
- 2In the grease from the sausages, with olive oil added as necessary, saute the garlic and green peppers.
- 3When peppers are about 1/2 done, add the onion and cook until veggies are barely tender, still a trifle crisp, but not browned.
- 4Remove from pan and add to sausages.
- 5Add more oil, saute mushrooms until browned, remove and add to rest of the stuff.
- 6Saute the chicken until done then add everything else back into the pan, season generously with rosemary and oregano.
- 7TIPS: Throwing a little basil in won't hurt it either.
- 8If the dish seems dry, add small amounts of either plain chicken broth or a broth and white wine mix.
- 9If you've added too much liquid, then thicken it with cornstarch.