By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 4 large
- chicken breasts, halved
- 2 Tbsp
- onion, chopped
- 1.5 c
- chicken stock, hot
- 4 Tbsp
- 1/4 lb
- grapes, seedless
- 2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 10 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 1 c
- white wine, dry
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- oranges, peeled and sectioned
How to Make Chicken Cynthia
- 1Combine 6 tablespoons flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- 2Roll chicken breast halves in seasoned flour.
- 3Heat 6 tablespoons butter in large ovenproof skillet; brown breasts in butter lightly on both sides.
- 4Lower heat; cook gently 10 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle with onion; add white wine and bring to a boil.
- 6Cover pan tightly; bake in preheated 350 oven 20 minutes.
- 7Work remaining flour and remaining butter together in a bowl with a fork.
- 8Add hot chicken stock to make a paste; mix well.
- 9Add flour paste, lemon juice and sherry to chicken; cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes longer.
- 10To serve, arrange breasts on heated platter; spoon sauce over chicken.
- 11Garnish with orange sections and grapes.