By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largechicken breasts, halved
2 Tbsponion, chopped
1.5 cchicken stock, hot
1/4 lbgrapes, seedless
10 Tbspbutter, softened
1 cwhite wine, dry
1 Tbsplemon juice
2oranges, peeled and sectioned
How to Make Chicken Cynthia
- Combine 6 tablespoons flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Roll chicken breast halves in seasoned flour.
- Heat 6 tablespoons butter in large ovenproof skillet; brown breasts in butter lightly on both sides.
- Lower heat; cook gently 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onion; add white wine and bring to a boil.
- Cover pan tightly; bake in preheated 350 oven 20 minutes.
- Work remaining flour and remaining butter together in a bowl with a fork.
- Add hot chicken stock to make a paste; mix well.
- Add flour paste, lemon juice and sherry to chicken; cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes longer.
- To serve, arrange breasts on heated platter; spoon sauce over chicken.
- Garnish with orange sections and grapes.