- 3-4 lb
- chicken thighs
- 3 Tbsp
- curry powder
- 16 oz
- salsa (whatever heat you like) i leave this out when i eat it i don't like real hot stuff or should i say i can't eat it
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- coconut milk, unsweetened
How to Make Chicken Curry In The Crock Pot
- 1put the chicken thighs down on the bottom of the crock pot.
- 2mix the chopped onion, salsa, curry and the salt and pepper.
- 3pour the sauce mixture over the top and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- 4when its finished cooking, just pull the chicken out and place on a platter. then you will pour in the coconut milk in the crock pot and mix well.
- 5serve the chicken with the sauce over the top. serve with rice on the side.