3-4 lbchicken thighs
3 Tbspcurry powder
16 ozsalsa (whatever heat you like) i leave this out when i eat it i don't like real hot stuff or should i say i can't eat it
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 can(s)coconut milk, unsweetened
How to Make Chicken Curry In The Crock Pot
- put the chicken thighs down on the bottom of the crock pot.
- mix the chopped onion, salsa, curry and the salt and pepper.
- pour the sauce mixture over the top and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- when its finished cooking, just pull the chicken out and place on a platter. then you will pour in the coconut milk in the crock pot and mix well.
- serve the chicken with the sauce over the top. serve with rice on the side.