Chicken Curry in a Hurry
- 1-2 pkg
- chicken tenderloins
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
- 3/4-1 1/2 can(s)
- milk (until you reach your desired consistency)
- 2 c
- frozen peas
- 1 small
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2-3 Tbsp
- curry powder (add according to your taste)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- Pot of
- cooked rice (or use noodles)
How to Make Chicken Curry in a Hurry
- 1**Let me start by saying all measurements are guesstimates, I don't measure**
In frying pan add oil, chicken, and garlic powder. Cook over med high heat until golden brown on the outside and barely pink on the inside.
- 2Add onions and cook until soft.
- 3Add soup and milk, stirring until it bubbles.
- 4Add peas and curry powder (as much as you like, this recipe is tamed down on the curry powder...my daughter and I add a lot more!) and simmer covered until peas are heated through (approximately 10-15 min).
- 5Serve over rice (or noodles) and enjoy.