Chicken Curry in a Hurry
1-2 pkgchicken tenderloins
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
3/4-1 1/2 can(s)milk (until you reach your desired consistency)
2 cfrozen peas
1 tspgarlic powder
2-3 Tbspcurry powder (add according to your taste)
2 Tbspolive oil (or vegetable oil)
Pot ofcooked rice (or use noodles)
How to Make Chicken Curry in a Hurry
- **Let me start by saying all measurements are guesstimates, I don't measure**
In frying pan add oil, chicken, and garlic powder. Cook over med high heat until golden brown on the outside and barely pink on the inside.
- Add onions and cook until soft.
- Add soup and milk, stirring until it bubbles.
- Add peas and curry powder (as much as you like, this recipe is tamed down on the curry powder...my daughter and I add a lot more!) and simmer covered until peas are heated through (approximately 10-15 min).
- Serve over rice (or noodles) and enjoy.