Dee's Easy Baked Chicken with Curry
- 1 1/2 c
- 1-2 Tbsp
- curry powder (many types, your choice) used yellow
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 2 c
- panko or cornflake crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Dee's Easy Baked Chicken with Curry
- 1Mix mayo and curry powder together in a dish or pie pan.
- 2Put panko or corn flake crumbs in another dish or pie pan.
- 3Dredge chicken breasts in mayo mixture and then roll in panko or corn flake crumbs. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake about 35-40 min at 350 until no longer pink.
- 4Serve with rice, very yummy!