My family loves this chicken..the secret ingredient is the stuffing...gives it it's crunch and flavor. I used to make this a couple times a month, and my kids would have eaten it every week if I would have made it.
- 2 Tbsp
- all-purpose flour
- 1 - 1/2 c
- pepperidge farm® herb seasoned stuffing, crushed
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 ounces) campbell's® condensed cream of chicken soup (regular or 98% fat free)
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/4 lb
- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Chicken Crunch
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F. Place the flour onto a plate. Place the stuffing onto a plate. Stir 1/3 cup soup and 1/4 cup milk in a shallow dish.
- 2Coat the chicken with the flour. Dip the chicken into the soup mixture. Coat the chicken with the stuffing. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter.
- 3Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 4Heat the remaining soup and milk in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve the soup mixture with the chicken.