- 8oz. package of cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine (divided)
- 4 c
- or 2 large cans cubed chicken
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- minced onion (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp
- each salt and pepper (or to taste)
- 2 pkg
- crescent rolls
- dry bread crumbs
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- sour cream
How to Make Chicken Crossants
- 1Mix cream cheese and 4T. butter smooth.
Add chicken, milk, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- 2Separate crescent rolls into 8 rectangles.
Put 1/8 to 1/2 Cup mixture in the center of each.
Bring corners together and twist at top to secure(pinch seams and seal all holes) ((I shape them into rounded squares))
- 3Melt remaining butter in microwave and roll each in butter and then in dry bread crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees, 15-20 minutes.
- 4In a saucepan on low, heat cream of mushroom soup and sour cream.
Dilute with milk if needed.