1/2 cred pepper, chopped
1/2 cbroccoli florets, chopped
1/4 cmushrooms, chopped
2 Tbsponion, chopped
1 can(s)(5 oz.) chicken, drained
1 ccolby jack cheese, shredded
2/3 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 pkg(8 oz.) crescent rolls
How to Make Chicken Croissant Bake
- Chop the red pepper, broccoli, mushrooms, and onion. Add to a 1 quart bowl.
- Add the chicken and the cheese to the chopped ingredients, and mix.
- Add the cream of chicken soup to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Unwrap the crescent rolls, break them apart, and place them on a 12-14" round pan or stone. Place the short side of the triangle in the center of the pan, overlapping each piece, with the pointed end overhanging the pan. You should have a full ring (circle) of crescent roll triangles.
- Roll out the crescent rolls a bit to seal them together.
- Place the filling in the middle (or widest) part of the crescent roll, all the way around the ring.
- Pull the pointed part of the triangle, up and over the filling, and tuck it under the center opening.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
- **Note - there are also many other veggies you could add to this. Carrots, celery, or water chestnuts to name a few!