Chicken Crescent Bake
2 can(s)(8 oz. each) of crescent rolls
3boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
16 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
·* optional* for a creamer filling you can add some room temputure cream cheese to the filling.
How to Make Chicken Crescent Bake
- Boil chicken and cool. Shred chicken finely by hand.
- Place soup, milk, and 1/4 cup of the cheese into a medium sized saucepan and heat on low, until cheese is melted.
*This is where you can add some cream cheese.*
Add the chicken to the soup mixture.
- Place a small about of mixture in bottom of ungreased
9 x 13 baking dish.
- Unroll crescent rolls into individual triangles. Fill larger edge with a scoop of shredded chicken, soup and cheese mixture. Roll from long side toward tip of triangle.
- Arrange each crescent in pan seam side down. Pour remaining sauce over top of crescents.
Bake uncovered for 30 min., or until golden on top. Sprinkle cheese on top and cook for 5 min. more.