★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 tspolive oil
1 ozbacon, diced
1zucchini, thinly sliced
1/2 lbmushrooms, thinly sliced
1 lbchicken breasts, boneles, skinless and cut in 1 1/2" chunks
1/2 capple cider
1 ccorn kernels, frozen
2 Tbspparsley, chopped
How to Make Chicken, Corn, and Zucchini Saute
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil until hot but not smoking over medium heat.
- Add the bacon, and cook until lightly crisped, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the zucchini and mushrooms, cover, and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and flour and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, until the chicken is lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Add the cider and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the corn and cook, uncovered, until the corn is just heated through, about 2 minutes longer.
- Spoon the chicken and vegetables onto 4 plates, sprinkle with the parsley, and serve.