Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
1 boxchicken stove top stuffing
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
4 ccubed, cooked chicken
1/2 lbdeli ham, cut in strips
1 cshredded swiss cheese
1 1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare stuffing mix according to box.
- In large bowl, combine the soup, stuffing and milk. Set aside.
- Put cooked, cubed chicken in bottom of greased 9x13 baking pan. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Layer with ham, swiss cheese and half the cheddar cheese.
- Cover with the stuffing and soup/stuffing mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered. Uncover and bake another 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.