Chicken Cordon Bleu1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
8 ozswiss cheese, sliced
8 ozham, cooked and sliced
1chicken bouillon cube
1 tspchicken stock
1 cheavy cream
1/2 cdry white wine
How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Pound chicken breasts flat; fold cheese and ham slices to fit on top; fold breasts over filling and fasten edges with toothpicks.
- On waxed paper, mix flour and paprika; use mixture to coat chicken pieces.
- In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook chicken until browned on all sides.
- Add wine and bouillon (or stock).
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 30 minutes or
until fork tender; remove the toothpicks.
- In cup, blend cornstarch and cream until smooth; gradually stir into skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened; serve