How to Make chicken cordon bleu
- Beat eggs in 1 bowl..mix bread crumbs & parmesan in a separate bowl..set aside
- take chicken breasts & pound them..not too thin..take smoked ham & slice of swiss cheese & put inside the chicken & fold..
- take a large frying pan & add oil to slightly cover pan & heat on med-lo..take the stuffed chicken..dip in egg & then bread crumbs..put them into the hot pan..brown on both sides..have a baking dish ready to put the browned chicken in to..
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees..after putting all the chicken in the baking dish..top off with the extra swiss cheese..put a piece of foil loosely on top..put in oven & bake for approx 40-45minutes
- In a separate sauce pan..heat up a can of campbells cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup..of course you could always use cream of brocolli or anything else you like..just add 1/2cup of water, not to make the sauce too runny..when the chicken is done..serve with a nice rice pilaf..pouring the sauce over the chicken & rice..yummy