★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 bonless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cheddar flavored french fried onions
- 1 pouch diced ham
- 1 package of sliced swiss cheese
- 1 package shredded motzerella cheese
- 1 egg scrambled
How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 1rinse chicken then slice down center long ways to create a pouch, stand inside a lightly greased 8x8 baking dish.
- 2combine 1/2 of the onions, ham dices, shredded motz, toss with scrambled egg.
- 3divide above mixture into 4 parts and stuff into the chicken breasts.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 to 45 min, remove from oven and cover each with a slice of Swiss cheese and remaining onions, return to oven until cheese is bubbly and onions are toasty.