Chicken Club Pasta Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbpasta of choice
1 bag(s)tyson battered chicken breast strips
10romaine lettuce leaves
1 lbthick cut bacon
1 czesty italian dressing
1 cranch dressing
How to Make Chicken Club Pasta Salad
- Boil pasta for 12 minutes so pasta is al dente. Rinse in cold water and set aside in large bowl.
- Bake Tyson chicken breast strips for 30 minutes at 450 so they are crispy. Let cool then chop into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- Cook 1 lb of thick cut bacon until crispy. Let cool and chop into 2 or 3 inch pieces. Set aside.
- Chop 2 tomatoes and 10 leaves of romaine lettuce and set aside.
- Mix together 1 cup of ranch dressing and 1 cup of zesty italian dressing. Set aside.
- Pour dressing mixture over pasta and mix well. Add in chopped tomatoes and lettuce, bacon and chicken. Mix well and serve or refrigerate to serve later.