By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 lb
- andouille sausage
- 1.5 c
- butter, divided
- 3 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 12 oz
- mushrooms, sliced
- 1.5 c
- peas, frozen, thawed
- 1 tsp
- vegetable oil
- 4 c
- potatoes, diced
How to Make Chicken Clemenceau
- 1Cut and sausage into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- 2Heat 4 tablespoons of butter in skillet over medium heat; add sausage and cook until browned.
- 3Add remaining butter and garlic and stir until butter melts.
- 4Increase the heat to medium-high and add the chicken.
- 5Saute for 5 or 6 minutes, then add the mushrooms, peas and salt.
- 6Continue to cook and stir until the mushrooms are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- 7Meanwhile, fill another large pan with about 2 inches of oil. Heat to 350-375.
- 8Fry potatoes until lightly browned.
- 9Drain potatoes on paper towels.
- 10Add the diced potato to the chicken.
- 11Stir well and serve immediately.