By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1 lbandouille sausage
1.5 cbutter, divided
3 Tbspminced garlic
12 ozmushrooms, sliced
1.5 cpeas, frozen, thawed
4 cpotatoes, diced
How to Make Chicken Clemenceau
- Cut and sausage into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of butter in skillet over medium heat; add sausage and cook until browned.
- Add remaining butter and garlic and stir until butter melts.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and add the chicken.
- Saute for 5 or 6 minutes, then add the mushrooms, peas and salt.
- Continue to cook and stir until the mushrooms are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, fill another large pan with about 2 inches of oil. Heat to 350-375.
- Fry potatoes until lightly browned.
- Drain potatoes on paper towels.
- Add the diced potato to the chicken.
- Stir well and serve immediately.