1 largeboneless chicken breast half (cooked, shredded)
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 can(s)rotel tomatoes (tomatoes with green chilies)
1 can(s)chopped green chilies (optional)
8 ozpackage cheddar cheese (shredded)
2 ccorn chips (divided)
How to Make Chicken Chili
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, the soups, the tomatoes and green chilies and half the cheese.
- Crush half of the corn chips and add to the other ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 3 quart casserole. Cover and bake until hot and bubbly (35-45 minutes).
- Remove from oven and top with the remaining corn chips and cheese. Place back in the oven (uncovered) for 5-10 minutes to melt the cheese.
- I like to serve this with cornbread for a hearty meal.