- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 27 oz
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 tsp
- curry powder (mild)
- 1/2 c
- long grain rice, uncooked
- 8 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded (sharp)
- 7 oz
- mushrooms, canned, drained
- 1/4 lb
- green beans, frozen
How to Make Chicken Chests and Cheese
- 1In a large heavy pot like a dutch oven add cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup. Add curry, rice, mushrooms and 1/2 can of water.
- 2Bring to a slow boil, reduce to simmer and slowly stir in the cheese until combined and melted.
- 3Add chicken,make sure they are covered, cover and let simmer for at least one hour. More time will not hurt anything just make sure you don't let the bottom burn.
Add green beans and simmer for at least 10 minutes more.
To serve strain out some green beans, put on a plate and add 1/2 chicken breast. Cover with some of the sauce.