Chicken Cheez-It Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbchicken breast
2 can(s)cream of chicken or mushroom soup
1 cchicken broth, low salt
16 ozsour cream
16 ozbox of cheez-it crackers
1 1/2 stickbutter, melted
3 csharp cheddar cheese
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tsponion powder
How to Make Chicken Cheez-It Casserole
- Spray a 9x13 inch pan with non stick cooking spray.Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- Brown in a pan until chicken is cooked. Add garlic powder and onion powder while browning. Set aside
- Melt butter, take the crackers out of the box and open the bag, I smash mine up using a rolling pin while in the bag. (they do not have to be crumbs!) Place in a bowl and add melted butter. Mix around until crumbs are well coated. Set aside
- In a bowl mix the soup, sour cream, chicken broth, and 1 cup of cheese. Set aside
- Press half of the cracker mixture in the pan. Top with chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken. Top with remaining cheese, then Cheez-Its.
- Bake on 375 degrees until golden brown and bubbley. about 30 to 45 minutes.....enjoy!!
- You can use onions or even add bell pepper. I did'nt because my kids did not like them...