Chicken, Cheese and Biscuits1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 tspdry mustard
1.5 cskim milk
1 tspchicken bouillon
4 ozcheddar cheese
8 ozcooked chicken, diced
1 ccarrots, canned
1 cgreen beans, french cut 10 ounces
1/4 cchopped onion
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Chicken, Cheese and Biscuits
- In small saucepan, saute onions until tender. (Use dollop of butter and water.)
- In 3 quart saucepan, heat butter over medium heat until bubbly and hot.
- Add flour, mustard and stir quickly to combine thoroughly.
- Stirring constantly, gradually add milk, continue to stir and cook until smooth.
- Add broth mix and pepper and mix well.
- Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add cheese and cook, stirring until melted.
- Add chicken and vegetables and continue cooking until they are heated through.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and pour chicken mixture into dish.
- Separate each biscuit into two layers of dough.
- Arrange on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake until biscuits are golden, 7 to 10 minutes.