By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 largechicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
8 ozgreen chiles, mild and finely chopped
8 ozsour cream
1/3 lbjack cheese, grated
1/3 lbsharp cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 can(s)black olives, sliced
1 smallgrated onion
·green onion with top, chopped
How to Make Chicken Chalupas
- Combine soup, onion, green onion tops, sour cream, chiles and black olives.
- Add most of the cheeses, saving some for the top.
- Set aside 1 cup of this mixture without the chicken.
- Then add the cut up chicken to the remaining mixture.
- In a 9 X 13 greased shallow baking dish fill each tortilla with some of the chicken mixture and roll up, folding ends in if you so desire.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top of filled tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese. (Sprinkle with paprika if you choose.)
- Refrigerate overnight.
- At this point they can be frozen for later use.
- Then thaw in refrigerator over night before baking.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.