★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgflour tortillas
1 can(s)refried beans
1 jar(s)salsa or salsa verde
2-4 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 ptsour cream
·cooked chicken, shredded
How to Make Chicken Chalupa
- Put just enough salsa at bottom of dish to coat.
- Layer a tortilla, beans, chicken, salsa, and then cheese.
- Continue layering ingredients until your dish is full.
- Top with a last layer of salsa and cheese.
- Bake at 375 until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with sour cream if desired. Enjoy!