★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4-5 medium
- chicken breasts boneless , skinless works best
- 2 box
- stove top stuffing mix
- 1 can(s)
- any style green beans
- 1 large
- can of cream of mushroom soup(family size
- french's fried onions
- 1 pkg
- 2-4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- 1In large skillet, use about two tablespoons butter and pan fry chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked, while this is cooking mix and microwave stuffing to box directions. As this is cooking mix , green beans , and cream of mushroom soup with one can of hot water and mix thoroughly.
- 2After chicken is completely cooked , cut into small bite size pieces. In a large dutch oven type pan, place a layer of stuffing on bottom of pan, then soup mixture and chicken, then a few of the onions and cheese.
- 3Continue to layer until you end up with stuffing on top. Top with a few more onions and bake for at least one hour or until a darker brown but not burnt. You can add a different vegetable if you wish. You may also increase ingredients to serve more people . This is a trial type of recipe, in other words you can play with it to make it your own .