Chicken Casserole For a Crowd1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
★★★★★ 1 vote5
10 cchicken, cooked and chopped
10 ccelery, chopped
2green onion bunches sliced with tops
8 ozgreen chile peppers, chopped
1 can(s)olives, sliced and drained
2 calmonds, slivered
5 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 csour cream
5 cpotato chips, crushed
How to Make Chicken Casserole For a Crowd
- Combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Add 2 cups cheese.
- Mix mayonnaise and sour cream; add to chicken mixture and toss.
- Spoon into 2 greased 13"x9"x2" baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with chips.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered, at 350, for 20-25 minutes or until hot.