Ann Kristin Nyeggen
Comfort food at it finest.
Some tips, you can also take cooked carrots, corn, beans or peas. You can also use a wok to this dish. Enjoy
1 smallgrilled chicken
1red bell pepper
1green bell pepper
1yellow bell pepper
1 tsppaprika powder
1 tspcurry powder
1 tspturmeric, ground
2-3 Tbspflaxseed oil
·salt and pepper
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- Boil the water to the rice, and do as the directions says on the package. I use one cube of chicken stock in the water, before I pour the rice.
- Pluck the chicken of the bones. And cut the bigger pieces in to cubes.
- Cut the bell peppers and the onion in to small cubes. then toss it in a medium to large cassarole, and fry it ut , so it becomes soft and warm..
- Add the spices and the chicken, let it cook on low heat. To everything is cooked through. if it seems a bit dry you can as some water to it.
- you can either serve the rice and the casserole dish together by placing the rice at the bottom and the dish on top. or wou coul just serve it like it is..