- l lb. bag wide egg noodles
- 1 26 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 26 oz. can of milk (soup can) plus 1 more cup
- 2 (12.5 oz.) cans chicken, drained & flaked
- 1 bag (10 oz.) lay's potato chips, crushed
- black pepper, to taste
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Cook noodles per package directions.
- 2Combine soup with milk in large bowl. Add noodles, chicken, and 3/4 of the crushed potato chips and pepper.
- 3Place in a buttered 13x9 casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining chips on top. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.