★★★★★ 1 vote5
- leftover chicken or turkey, 3-4 cups, diced or shredded, your choice
- 1 can drained carrots
- 1 bag, 12-16 ozs. frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 8 ozs cooked and drained pasta, your choice
- 1/2 cup each onion and celery, cooked in a small amount of water or chicken broth(reserve liquid)
- salt, pepper and poultry seasoning to taste
- 1 box stuffing mix prepared to directions on box
- 1 can each cream of chicken and mushroom soups
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray large casseroke dish with cooking spray. (I use a 10x15 pan or a 6 qt casserole dish.)
- 2Mix chicken, vegetables, and pasta together.
- 3Mix soups and reserved liquid together with seasonings.
- 4Stir soups in with chicken mixture. Pour into casserole dish.
- 5Spread prepared stuffing on top. Bake for about 30 minutes in oven.
- 6May substitute other vegetables for broccoli and carrots. Play with it and have fun.