★★★★★ 1 vote5
·whoke chicken cut up and boiled
·8 slices toast
·2 cups of broth
·1 can cream of mushroom soup
·1 can chicken noodle soup
EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE
How to Make Chicken casserole
- Boil your chicken till done. Take chicken out when done to allow to cool, once cool pick chicken at least 2 cups. Save broth, you will need 2 or 2 1/2 cups.
- Toast your toast and pull apart put in bottom of cake pan, add chicken.
- Miss broth with the two soups,eggs and broth oh yea eggs mix well add salt and pepper as desired. Pour over chicken and toast, mix slightly.
- Bake for an hour or an hour and a half. It make look good but its quick and easy. Salad goes great with. Let me know if you like it!!
- Ooops preheat oven to 350* I hope you like it