★★★★★ 1 vote5
- whoke chicken cut up and boiled
- 2-3 eggs
- 8 slices toast
- 2 cups of broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can chicken noodle soup
EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE
How to Make Chicken casserole
- 1Boil your chicken till done. Take chicken out when done to allow to cool, once cool pick chicken at least 2 cups. Save broth, you will need 2 or 2 1/2 cups.
- 2Toast your toast and pull apart put in bottom of cake pan, add chicken.
- 3Miss broth with the two soups,eggs and broth oh yea eggs mix well add salt and pepper as desired. Pour over chicken and toast, mix slightly.
- 4Bake for an hour or an hour and a half. It make look good but its quick and easy. Salad goes great with. Let me know if you like it!!
- 5Ooops preheat oven to 350* I hope you like it