Curious Chicken Casserole
How to Make Curious Chicken Casserole
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.In a medium saucepan over medium heat place your chicken breasts and bring to a boil. Reduce your heat and simmer for 20 minutes until your chicken is cooked through and not pink.Drain and set aside.
- While the chicken is cooking,using a small saucepan place your broccoli in water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 6 minutes until broccoli is tender,but crisp; drain then set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the bernaise sauce according to the directions on the package. Also prepare the stuffing according to the microwave instructions on the box.
- Arrange cooked broccoli on the bottom of a 8x11inch baking dish. Spread 1/2 of the bernaise sauce on the broccoli.Cut chicken breast into 1" chunks and spread them around the broccoli. Put the swiss cheese slices on top of the broccoli and chicken pieces.
- Mix the remaining bernaise sauce with the can of cream of chicken soup. Spread the mixture on top of the cheese slices.Spoon the stuffing mixture on top of the entire dish.
- Cover with tin foil and bake in 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly.. Uncover last 5-10 minutes of baking.