How to Make Chicken Casserole
- Cook chicken in boiling water approximately 20 minutes until cooked through. Cut into bite size pieces or shred. (You can use a cooked chicken from the deli and just remove from the bone and shred for quicker prep time.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on the package.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Put cooked, shredded chicken in bottom of a 13 X 9 baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the 2 cans of soup and the sour cream. Spread this evenly over the cooked chicken layer.
- Spread the cooked stuffing mix evenly over the sour cream layer.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until hot and bubbly.