1 stickbutter or margarine
1 pkgpepperidge farm herb stuffing mix
4chicken breasts cooked (cubed or shredded)
1 largecan campbell's cream of chicken soup
1 largecan of chicken broth
How to Make CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Melt butter in 9"x13" baking dish or pan. Pour in a bowl and pour 3/4 bag of stuffing mix in melted butter and mix well.
- Spread evenly in the buttered dish or pan.
- Place the cooked and shredded chicken or cubed on top of the dressing mixture.
- Mix the soup and 1 soup can of broth or water in sauce pan and bring to a boil. Pour over the layer of chicken.
- Sprinkle the remaining stuffing mix on top of the soup layer.
- Bake at 350 until bubbly and golden brown.