(2) 12.5oz can(s)chunk white chicken (drained)
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
7 ozsour cream
1 1/2 pkg(sleeves) ritz crackers
3 Tbspbutter, melted
·optional: mushroom, onion, shredded cheese, white rice
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Drain and roughly break apart chicken, place in large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream. Add to large bowl with chicken and mix well.
- Coarsely crush 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers. Place in bowl with chicken/soup mixture & stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed. (Add optional ingredients if desired).
- Transfer mixture to casserole dish.
- Crush 1/2 sleeve of Ritz crackers & crumble over top of casserole.
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over cracker topping.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes, until bubbly & Ritz topping has deepened in color.
- Serve alone, or over white rice if desired.