- (2) 12.5oz can(s)
- chunk white chicken (drained)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 7 oz
- sour cream
- 1 1/2 pkg
- (sleeves) ritz crackers
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- optional: mushroom, onion, shredded cheese, white rice
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Drain and roughly break apart chicken, place in large bowl.
- 3In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream. Add to large bowl with chicken and mix well.
- 4Coarsely crush 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers. Place in bowl with chicken/soup mixture & stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed. (Add optional ingredients if desired).
- 5Transfer mixture to casserole dish.
- 6Crush 1/2 sleeve of Ritz crackers & crumble over top of casserole.
- 7Drizzle melted butter evenly over cracker topping.
- 8Bake for approx. 30 minutes, until bubbly & Ritz topping has deepened in color.
- 9Serve alone, or over white rice if desired.