3 mediumchicken breasts, boneless and skinless, boiled
2 can(s)campbell's cream of chicken soup
6 ozsour cream
2 cminute rice
1sleeve of ritz crackers
·shredded cheese, optional
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- Boil chicken breasts until they no longer pink
- Shred chicken. I use my food processor.
- Combine chicken, rice (uncooked), Cream of Chicken Soup, and sour cream in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a small casserole dish
- Top woth shreded cheese, ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Until bubbly.