- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 box
- stuffing mix, prepared. i prefer the herb-seasoned or the lower sodium chicken, you can use your own if you wish as well
- 1 c
- shredded cheese, i use the fiesta blend
- 1 pkg
- frozen california blend vegetables
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- 1Use butter to grease 9x13 Baking Dish
- 2Lay Chicken Breasts in the Dish, leaving a bit of space between each one. (If making this for a pot luck then cut into chunks before laying in dish.)
- 3Layer Frozen vegetables over the Chicken.
- 4Mix together Cream of Mushroom Soup, Sour Cream, and Cheese. Pour over Chicken and Vegetables.
- 5Spoon a serving of Stuffing over each Chicken Breast (If making for a pot luck then spread the stuffing over the entire dish.)
- 6Bake At 350 for about an hour, until Chicken is done and top is browned. This may take more or less time depending on the size of the Chicken pieces.