4-6boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 csour cream
1 boxstuffing mix, prepared. i prefer the herb-seasoned or the lower sodium chicken, you can use your own if you wish as well
1 cshredded cheese, i use the fiesta blend
1 pkgfrozen california blend vegetables
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- Use butter to grease 9x13 Baking Dish
- Lay Chicken Breasts in the Dish, leaving a bit of space between each one. (If making this for a pot luck then cut into chunks before laying in dish.)
- Layer Frozen vegetables over the Chicken.
- Mix together Cream of Mushroom Soup, Sour Cream, and Cheese. Pour over Chicken and Vegetables.
- Spoon a serving of Stuffing over each Chicken Breast (If making for a pot luck then spread the stuffing over the entire dish.)
- Bake At 350 for about an hour, until Chicken is done and top is browned. This may take more or less time depending on the size of the Chicken pieces.